This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard that!

I was in the backroom doing my normal work alone one night, when the three various level managers came back there, and did not see me anywhere.

I was being quiet (behind a massive wall of random items).

They continued joking in an off-color manner to the youngest manager about his wife's satisfaction in their bedroom, and his overall phallic health.

When one of them forgot the name syphillis, I promptly rolled it out, they screamed," OH SHIT, UNHOLYPET, I almost pissed my pants. We did not know you were there,etc."

The youngest manager has yet to look me in the eye since.

ROFL!
    Women can do anything men can.
    But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
    Maxine

Comment

heh, unfortunate for them. grats on ninja skill +1 though
      Tell a man there are 300 Billion stars in the universe and he’ll believe you.
      Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he’ll have to touch to be sure.
      -Unknown Author

Comment

Quoth Opalin View Post
        grats on ninja skill +1 though
        Heehee... I can do that, too...I tend to sneak up on people who are somehow totally unaware of my presence -- but it only works when I am NOT trying to do it >_< Keep in mind that I am not exactly "petite". I'm hard to miss, visually o_O And yet, many people I know in person have had times where I will walk up behind them (to get past them, or to ask a question) and they nearly jump out of their shoes when I start talking.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Mrs. IA used her ninja skills one day back when she worked in an IT office. She had a single office, and usually kept the door locked. One of the other managers (not hers) decided she was sleeping in her office and had decided to get in there to expose her. While he was proclaiming his intentions to a co-worker, Mrs. IA quietly walked up behind him and quietly asked, "What do want Ed?" Ed was stunned and speechless.
          Last edited by Ironclad Alibi; 08-23-2011, 02:39 AM. Reason: spelling
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

OMG that is mint I spit out my beer laughing so hard!
            If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

That is too fantastic. lol
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I used to do stuff like that, too, when I worked for a lab. I was always catching the receptionists off-guard, even (especially) when I thought I was being pretty obvious. I lost track of the number of times I startled one of the girls. I once went up to the reception desk, dropped of a stack of documents in the To Be Faxed tray, and went back to my computer. The receptionists hadn't seen me, so I sent them an IM that said, "Ninja Fax strikes again!"

It's not nearly as funny as a mystery voice reminding someone of the name of an STD, though.

And suddenly I'm imagining Unholypet as the announcer from that old Password game show (the original, I think) who would use an unnecessarily low and soft conspiratorial whisper to tell the home viewers what word the players were trying to guess. "The password is... 'syphilis.'"
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

Working...
                X