This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But . . . we're on the bottom floor

Went to the hospital for clinic last night. When I come in, I come in through the loading dock on the basement floor, and take an elevator up.

I hit the button, get on the elevator. Another gal gets on. A third gal starts to get on, but then stops as says, "I need to go down one," as the doors start to close.

I was so surprised, I didn't hit the door open in time as I said, "But, we're on the bottom floor!" As the door closes, I see the girl walking away.

Other gal gets off one floor up, I stay on. She says, "I guess she didn't want to go up."

Me: Well, I guess she could go down one more floor . . . but not to a floor I'd want to go to!"
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Quoth Panacea View Post
    Me: Well, I guess she could go down one more floor . . . but not to a floor I'd want to go to!"
    Dilbert's 666th law: Do not exit an elevator on any floor not listed in the building directory. If you see the PHB, it's too late.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
    X