This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you remember how to BREATHE?

Seriously. This was so incredibly stupid that I have no words. A chain of comments on a sales post I recently made:

"These are $40 which includes shipping if you're in the USA."

"I want one."

Thinking Ooooooooooookay, that's kind of vague. Do you mean "I really like these but I am broke and therefore 'want' is meant as some kind of compliment but is not actually an attempt to buy" or do you mean "I am trying ineptly to make an actual purchase"? "They are still for sale if you'd like one."

"Does the $40 include shipping?"
    The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice. ~Author Unknown

Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself. ~Cicero

See the fuzzy - http://bladespark.livejournal.com/

Problem was, you didn't have flashing red lights around the original statement, plus a trumpet fanfare and a professional announcer:

"ATTENTION CUSTOMERS! $4O INCLUDES SHIPPING - INCLUDES SHIPPING - INCLUDES SHIPPING!!!!"

Preferably with an echo like those monster truck rally TV commercials...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth spark View Post
      Seriously. This was so incredibly stupid that I have no words. A chain of comments on a sales post I recently made:

"These are $40 which includes shipping if you're in the USA."

"I want one."

"Does the $40 include shipping?"
      I've been de-cluttering/getting some extra cash lately via Craigs List. I've had people email me for the size of my "12 x 12 storage bins", among other things. Of course, it's always quicker to email me to ask what size/condition/brand/ etc. something is rather than to read the frickin ad that has all that in it, doncha know?

Madness takes it's toll....
      Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post

Preferably with an echo like those monster truck rally TV commercials...
        A bit but in the English dubbed version of Negima?! (the second series) the narrator has this way of saying "Mahora Academy" JUST like that. He'll be all calm all of a sudden, so it'll be something like this:

"This is what has been hapenning at MAHORA ACADEMY!"

Makes me
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
        X