This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the bakery

Today's issue was a stupid supplier. We're into the silly season full swing, and have tons of orders for mince tarts. We ran out of mincemeat filling on Saturday, and we know our suppliers are running low. But, one of our suppliers decided that lemon pie filling was an adequate substitute. ???? My boss got on the phone with these idiots and chewed them out royally, and they promised to make this right. I guess I'll see what they send tomorrow. Can't wait!

Lemon, mincemeat, totally the same thing and I'm sure your customers won't bitch about it at all. *eyeroll* I agree with your boss, idiots.
    http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/29478

Comment

I had a fun one yesterday... not from a silly supplier but it was on a delivery...

I did a grocery order from the "Every Little Helps" store which included some Christmas stuff.
      I don't know what planet the order picker was from, but as they decided they were out of the type of Christmas Cracker.... you know, the ones that go bang when you pull them.... I orderd (last I looked they carried about 6-8 different ones), the picker decided that a box of Christmas cards would be a good substitute!

Not quite the same somehow
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
      X