This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not an SC, but a brain burp nonetheless

This does not involve an SC, but rather a BIG brain burp on my husband's part.....

He asked for new golf balls and tees for Christmas, so that's what he got

Yesterday, he decided to go "shoot some balls" in the yard. The man goes to the front yard, and proceeds to launch these new golf balls over the house into the back yard. WHAT????? You're hitting golf balls TOWARDS the house with the front windows prime targets?????

No, he didn't knock out a window. He did, however, manage to launch one golf ball over the house and straight down.

Where it landed.

Directly on the glass-topped table/umbrella set on the deck out back. KERRRRRRRRRAASSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I no longer have a glass-topped table/umbrella set on the deck out back.

He thinks it's funny

He owes you a new glass-topped table/umbrella set. And you owe him a fish-slap.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

It's like when you ask a 12-year-old boy "Why did you do that??" He doesn't know.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        It's like when you ask a 12-year-old boy "Why did you do that??" He doesn't know.
        Was your head with you all day?

"I dunno."

[/Cos]
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
        X