This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Service Pwnage to Go Please

Ms. Dytch and I were in Global Bazaar searching for bamboo plates. Can't find them anywhere. Ms. Dytch suggests that I find a store employee and ask.

I wander around for a bit and finally spot a young woman in an apron.

Dytch: "Good morning. Can you tell me where . . . "

My brain kicks in, and now I see that she is not wearing a black apron from Global Bazaar. It is a RED apron from Great Big Bullseye Store!!!!

Young woman smiles, and says politely, "I don't work here, sir."

Dytch: "OMG! I'm so sorry! I saw your apron and just assumed that you work here. And I make fun of people like that on customerssuck.com!"

YM: "That's all right, sir, you'd be surprised how often people do that."

With my face burning red, I flee the scene in shame, and return to Ms. Dytch.

Ms. Dytch: "Did you ask her about the plates?"

Dytch: "No, but I told her that you are married to an idiot."

Aww, easy mistake to make. At least it was because of the apron and not because you picked a random stranger like most people

Comment

Yeah, at least she wasn't standing there in a coat & hat with a toddler hanging on her arm.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Bullseye employees have aprons?
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          Bullseye employees have aprons?
          Not red but they do wear black aprons at food ave but usually not out of the store when they're off the clock. At least not at my store - yes, I do work at the Bullseye
          Last edited by Lovecats; 01-12-2012, 12:44 PM.
          "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that, Lovecats. I didn't see a Bullseye logo on the red apron, I just assumed she worked there because it is next door to the Global Bazaar.

Comment

Working...
            X