Face Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Mask

I went to the grocery store wearing a vampire mask.

I meant to add a festive touch to the Halloween season.

I didn't mean to scare the cashier.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Cashier was maybe a tad oversensitive. I'd have thought it was funny.

OTOH, I'm STILL weirded out by this whole business of walking into banks or convenience stores with a mask on, even after 18 months of this. After all, for the first 50-ish years of my life, that was a "NEVER do unless you want the police summoned" move.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

It was the RealBlood® drips with AuthenticAroma®.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
        I'm STILL weirded out by this whole business of walking into banks or convenience stores with a mask on, even after 18 months of this. After all, for the first 50-ish years of my life, that was a "NEVER do unless you want the police summoned" move.
        I know what you mean. When I went to get my new CPAP, I stood outside to put my mask on. It almost felt like I was about to rob the place. I felt the same way when pay at the pump first became a thing.

Comment

My favorite mask to wear at work is a custom-made one that has my own face printed on it.

Customers either think it's hilarious or extremely creepy.

Comment

I love my Jaws mask. As I told someone who questioned me about it, with this mask, I feel like Brucie is protecting me from the virus (and other people), and the only one who gets hurt is Chrissy Watkins.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Back when this whole pandemic started, I remember parking away from all the other cars, and then putting on a mask before I walked up to the door. I then realized that just a few weeks prior, that sort of thing would have looked suspicious.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

It's official. My clown mask scares old ladies, little girls, and my project manager.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                  It's official. My clown mask scares old ladies, little girls, and my project manager.
                  Naughty, naughty. You shouldn't be scaring old ladies and little girls. But since your project manager is being scared, the collateral damage is acceptable.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                    Cashier was maybe a tad oversensitive. I'd have thought it was funny.

OTOH, I'm STILL weirded out by this whole business of walking into banks or convenience stores with a mask on, even after 18 months of this. After all, for the first 50-ish years of my life, that was a "NEVER do unless you want the police summoned" move.
                    I know that feeling well.

I also know its relatives:
                    "Something makes me think you are exploiting pandemic safety measures to make it harder yo identify you. Maybe it's that bottle of wine in your pants."

"You seem to need to be reminded that the Governor's Executive Order applies specifically to masks 'worn for a medical purpose'. Entering a business while wearing any other kind of mask (without permission in writing from the business owner) is still a felony."
                    I'd wager that if it isn't covering both your mouth and nose then you aren't wearing it 'for a medical purpose'. Similarly your winter wear with big vent holes isn't serving a medical purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X