This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woops!

I've been wanting to write up this oops for a while, but I've been away and my computer has been taken for rebuilding (FINALLY) so here it is.

M and I went out for Dinner, ordered our meal and some sparkling wine. Neither of us had really had much to eat before so by the time I had finished my second glass I was tipsy....bordering on drunk. (yes I'm a light weight).

Girl comes to take away some plates from our table (we had just finished entries) and asks me for my plate. Now I don't know WHY but I had my feet planted on the tables legs, and instead of just handing her the plate I went to move . Regardless my actions caused the table to move and M's full drink to spill ALL over the poor girl.

I was HUMILIATED! I could not stop apologizing I felt so bad.

So, when we went to pay, I got out some extra money and payed her a $10 tip making sure she got it. It was only after I had left that I realized I should have got her number and asked her to send me the dry cleaning bill. I felt SO bad!

(just for people to know I live in Australia, we don't HAVE to tip, but I make sure if I F**K up like above, or the person did an exceptional job, I'll tip them well never a half assed tip from me!)
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha
Working...
X