X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'oh!

This just happened.

I'm still at work, trying to fix a co-worker's computer. For some reason, various drivers were corrupted, the CD drive no longer worked (the thing got power, it showed up in the device manager, yet windows couldn't see the hardware...) Rather than deal with that crap, I thought I'd reformat/reinstall XP.

Problem is, I forgot that I had told the Toyota guys I'd be over there by now to get my tire looked at. For some reason, it had a slow leak. As it's now 6:21 (they close at 7pm) there's no way in hell I can get there before they close. Without racking up several speeding tickets and blowing through red lights, anyway... However, rather than have them wondering I called over, and said I couldn't make it. Never mind that the stupid tire quit leaking

The service guys appreciated that I was calling to let them know that I wasn't going to waste their time. I looked at it this way, they'd "hooked me up" before, so why not?
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Hey, shit happens. Atleast you called them.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

i agree definatly no suck involved
      Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never used a crew-served weapon- a wise Sgt.

You cannot become what you want by remaining what you are. Anon

Comment

Working...
      X