X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I was doing so well too

Ughhh
    So today I was working up at the front registers like normal. A woman came up with a few things. I forget what she had. She did have two bras though. When she came up she said her daughter was paying for the bras, but she was back trying to find the right size for some other one, I guess.
    I told her that was fine, and rang up her stuff and she paid. I expected her to hang around the register waiting for her daughter, but she just kind of walked off which made me nervous. To the cameras it just looked like I let her go without paying for them. I saw her sit down at a bench by the doors and kept my eye on her.
    After a minute she was on her cell phone. Next thing I saw(because of my own customers), I saw she had stood up, and I could see only from the middle of her stomach and up, because all the carts and the service desk where in the way, and I couldn't see the cart or the bras.
    Then I see her leave. Great...
    No "daughter" ever came through the registers buying two bras. And in a cart was a bra hanger, and a price tag that came off one.
    I feel so bad about it. And I don't want LP to think I just let her go with it!
    This was all right in the entrance area though, so if she did anything it's most likely on camera, so we'd know who she is nxt time she's in...I guess...

Is there any way that, next time, you could say "Oh, okay" and then hold the items to be purchased by someone else behind your register for when they get there? Because that was just asking for her to take the bras, to me.

I'm sorry this happened. That sucks! Did you tell LP at all so if they see it on the tape or something they'll at least know you tried to let them know?
    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

Yeah, I plan on it.
      Like usually if someone gets something that's buy one get one free, and they only get one of the item. I tell them it's BOGO, and tell them "I'll ring this twice, and then you can pay, and go grab the other one after" while I hold all their purchases up by my register.
      I expected this lady to just hang around but she walked off and I didn't know what to do...

Comment

Working...
      X