This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plaidman's burning stupidity

So yay, woke up to find out my wallet is gone. My roommate had a friend over who's... klepto. She sleeping over a hangover right now, and mom's going to talk to her. The last place we both saw it was in my coat, which was on the chair in the dining room where the lady was.

My ID card, SS card, Debit card, varios other minor things, and about 45 bucks cash.

Plus my wallet I've had for several years.

So canceled my debit card. Hasn't been used at all. They'll send a new one.

As for the other one. I got robbed at store due to my own stupidity. I should have seen it coming -_-.

Two girls came in, getting tons of lottery. Why my scam alarm didn't go off I have no idea. They give me credit card. Doesn't match name. Say its their mom's. They are leaving with the lottery saying they'll get their mom. I say leave the lottery, they want card. I start calling police. They book it. I chased them outside the store, across the street into their car. They drive off. I call police, give them license and video and such. Details. The card was stolen (Duh).

Thankfully Oregon lottery doesn't come on til 6 am. We called up lottery and canceled the lottery, so if they try to return it, it comes up stolen, and police are summoned, or something to that effect. They didn't say too much except that they can't return then now.

I can't belive I just laid out the lottery -_-. I'm going to bed.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

I'm sorry,darling. I know you had a bad day the other day and you had your wallet stolen, but I didn't know how it all happened.

Good luck!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Working...
    X