This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Photo Maker

Yesterday, a customer decided to print some photos from her digital camera and the paper in the machine ran out. She wasn't able to wait for the photos so I got her name and she came back later. When she came back, I explained that the photos weren't able to print since there was a problem with the machine. I ended up refunding her for the photos that didn't print.

It turned out that I was having trouble threading the paper through the machine. A few employees from one of our other stores needed to use the photo maker to put some pictures on a CD since the one at their store wasn't working. After a while, I let them use the machine which cancelled out the customer's order. I found out from one of my service desk coworkers when she helped me out with refilling the paper that I didn't push it in far enough.
    Last edited by purplecat41877; 11-16-2006, 04:21 AM.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

I believe this belongs in "Oops!".

But at least she wasn't sucky about it.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I called tech support so they could tell me how to load the paper. I never got through to anyone and eventually had to hang up since there were employees from one of our other stores waiting to use the machine.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

I really mean no offense, Purplecat, but most of your posts in Unsupportables belong in another category. This topic isn't about calling tech support, but about BEING tech support.

Jenni
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth technical.angel View Post
          I really mean no offense, Purplecat, but most of your posts in Unsupportables belong in another category. This topic isn't about calling tech support, but about BEING tech support.

Jenni
          I think this would be a good time to remind ALL members that if there's an instance w/a post in the wrong place, that we do have a report button for this purpose. Discussing this on the boards doesn't do much good, as we mods don't know that there is a problem unless we get a report.

Simple, no?
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

The heading for this forum simply says, "Unsupportable Tech and phone support."
            While I agree this probably belongs better in the "Oops" area, there is nothing to say that purplecat can't post her own experiences with calling tech support and getting no support.
            I don't see anything to indicate this is only for people who work in tech support to post their experiences, and can completely understand why purplecat would have made posts here.

I will also echo what DGoddess has said, "Use the report button so a moderator can decide if an edit is warranted. We don't know if you don't tell us."
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
            X