X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Tried To Ship My Computer to Puerto Rico

The title says it all.

I have a stack of computers that lives under my desk. I set one up for Puerto Rico and pulled it out and even brought it down to the shipping office to get it packed up. I got mad at the extra annoying international shipping system so I decided to bring the computer back to my office and try tomorrow when my shipping guru friend is working.

I didn't realize I'd pulled the wrong computer out of my stack until an hour after I visited the shipping office. I went to update a spreadsheet that lists (by serial number) which computer is where. I found the serial number of the almost-shipped computer and realized it was assigned to me, not storage. I just can't believe how lucky I was in catching the mistake!

And here you were, all annoyed at the international shipping system that prevented you from shipping the wrong computer.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X