This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive-Thru Brain Fart

Went to Arby's for lunch today. Was ordering my usual, large popcorn chicken, and moz sticks. The thing was, I kept trying to order an 8pc. Moz only come in a 4pc or a 6pc. I kept repeating 8pc. Didn't realize I was looking at the wrong appetizer. The Jalepano (sp?) bites were 8pc and the picture was small and looked like the moz sticks. I felt so stupid. I apologized to the drive thru lady, she just laughed and said it happens all the time. She was glad I wasn't sucky about it, since they get sucky people ALL the time. I laugh and told her about this site. We may see a new comer here soon lol.
    Bonus: She gave me 8pc instead of 6. She rocks!
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Glad you got that sorted out without being sucky, but what I don't understand is:
    you ordered 8 pieces ? And they come in sets of 4 pieces?
    I think if I had been in her shoes, I would have assumed you wanted 2 sets of 4 pieces.

Comment

Moz do'n come in 8ses.
      2x4
      ClueBat!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
      X