This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So there was this account

A few weeks ago, I was going through the usual beginnings of what I could've possibly prevented. Something needed to be sent in but I didn't catch it, but I caught something else, and everything is monitored and recorded for training purposes.

I caught one thing, and didn't the other, and two weeks later I'm standing with my boss going over this recording because the lady Yelled at another representative because of my bad account run through. It made me a little mad, but the boss was really nice and I didn't want to ruin a good mood.

But someone else getting yelled at because of something I did is just wrong. They say it gets better in a student loan call center as the season backs off, but the parents are getting worse.
    "hell with fluorescent lighting."

Sigh... At least you work someplace where all calls are recorded. Had a loon call in about something and he wanted
    "the tapes" of his prior calls reviewed
    for something. Calls may be monitored for training purposes at the job. That call needed to be recorded for purposes of involuntary psychiatric committal.

Comment

Working...
    X