X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wet t-shirt (boobies within)

Two oopsies today.

So that's why they were giving me weird looks.

We have a new computer cart which will house a new computer with a new timekeeping system. This morning, I assembled it. Our break room is tiny and sucks, so I was assembling it behind the front desk where there's more room.

I got couple weird looks from customers. I figured they were just wondering what I was doing back there, since I just kept on assembling while CW dealt with guests.

Then, at one point, I looked down, and realized three things. (1) I was wearing a low-cut blouse. (2) While bent over assembling the desk, said blouse hung away from my body. (3) I have boobies!

Oops.

Wet t-shirt

Because we were short-staffed, I ended up doing some housekeeping work today. Now, our showers have single-lever faucet handles. Normally, they have an "off" point where the lever stops and you can't move it any further.

Now, I did notice that this one lever looked a bit different than the others. Unbeknownst to me, it didn't have a "stopping point". It could swing up and turn on either direction.

So as I was cleaning it, I gave myself a nice little shower, and the back of my shirt got nice and wet. (The back of the shirt. Sorry, guys.) Nice.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I'll give you a pass this time, but, next time, work harder on getting front of your shirt wet.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Somebody had to say it.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post

Somebody had to say it.
        I agree <.< >.>
        Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
        What's the difference?
        We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Pics or not...yay boobies!

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
            I'll give you a pass this time, but, next time, work harder on getting front of your shirt wet.
            I love you. LOL.
            If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Computer cart...............£60
              Computer system..........£5000
              Blouse...........................£30

Having 'the twins' pop out and say hello to everyone at the front desk...........

Priceless!
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                Computer cart...............£60
                Computer system..........£5000
                Blouse...........................£30

Having 'the twins' pop out and say hello to everyone at the front desk...........

Priceless!
                And for everything else, there's mastercard.
                If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                  I'm with him. Ur doin it wrong.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

OMG I've just realised what's going on here!

It's the hypnoboobs effect again!
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
                    X