This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fell out of bed.

Nothing especially funny or anything. Just .. I was trying to get out of bed this morning, and instead of managing to get up and get out of bed properly, I fell. Onto the floor, in an awkward position.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Aww. Hate when stuff like that happens. Are you ok at least?
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

The only thing hurt was my pride. And it's just a bit bruised.
      Seshat's self-help guide:
      1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
      2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
      3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
      4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

That happens to us all, I have no excuse other than being insanely clumsy (I walk into door frames alllll the time and bump my nose) and I have fallen out of bed. I learnt to keep a soft rug on the floor...
        I hope you're ok and the bruises aren't too sore xx

Comment

I've done that many times. The best time was when I was in high school and had a loft bed. I fell out. My mom came in to see what the crash was, and there I was, asleep on the floor.

Even now, it's still pretty hit-or-miss on whether I'm able to stay upright when I first get up.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I sleep in awkward positions, so it's not unusual that some part of my body is asleep when I wake up. I just hate it when it's one or both of my knees, because when you can't feel your knees, they don't bear weight and you go face first onto the floor. I also used to sleep on the top bunk of a bunk bed, and one night I fell out and landed on my trumpet case. Owie. Glad you're ok, Seshat!
            "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
            X