This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected answer

I made an order in website, paid it and then noticed something had gone wrong. I had paid more I was supposed to. I could not check my order anymore until next day, when it would be updated.

So, checked it next day, found a mistake I had made, and picked a phone.
    Honestly, I thought it was one of those companies with call centers and I was expecting opening line like " if you want to order, chose 1, if you need information of products, chose 2..."
    Instead of that I hear "Hello, this is XXX, company ZZZZ, how can I help you!"
    I was and sputtered out something like " what, are you a living person?"
    I suppose she was , but answered "yes, may I help you?"
    I don't even remember if I made an apology, but I did get my mistake taken care, she said she'll check the order and call back. When she called and told my order has been fixed, I made sure to thank her properly. Twice or three times at least.

But I'm still ...

I actually had that reaction once myself, although the employee had a laugh with me over it when I apologised for being caught on the hop. I'm sure the person on the other end of the phone had a good laugh with their work-mates that lunchtime about it!
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
    X