This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Cough* Suck *Cough*

So I haven't posted on CS in ages (no SC's or do I have a thicker skin, who knows?!) and it seems a shame to come back with a story of self-suck, even though it was technically not my fault...

Lately I've not been very well and I've entered the wonderful stage of coughing non-stop for like 10 minutes but yesterday was feeling much better so decided to go shopping. Picked out 4 pairs of jeans and went to try them on. Half way through trying them on my coughing starts and TMI but when it gets bad, it gets to the point where I cough stuff up.

So I really quickly take the jeans off and try and fold them over in a somewhat tidy way and sort myself out into leaving, coughing the whole time. Well I get out of the changing rooms and still coughing (although careful to cover my mouth with my arm) am totally unable to speak to the girl, end up throwing the number of items tag on the floor that she has to pick up and basically have to shake my head, thrust the things toward her and bolt for the door. Incredibly rude and embarassing. I really need to go back to apologise and get those jeans. Yeah, repenting is always better with new jeans.

If you see the same girl, just tell her 'sorry for running, but I was about to vomit and didn't want to do so where some poor person like you would be forced to clean it up by management.'

Comment

She probably won't even recognize you, honestly. It would be a nice gesture, though.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
      X