This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them's some funny voices!

This guy comes in this evening who is obviously homeless and asks what he needs to get an account. I tell him the things he needs (which he doesn't have). He asks if I'll take his EBT card as ID and I tell him no. Blah, blah...

Anyhoo~ while we're having this discussion he starts getting all twitchy and is just simply acting weird. He doesn't smell like alcohol (not that it means anything) but it's obvious that he's half a bubble off to begin with and that he's on something.
    Also while we're having this conversation he leaned his elbow on the counter and rested his head on his fist. When he stood up he didn't bother moving his hand from his face. So, he's wandering around the store with his fist stuck to the side of his face.

I went over to the SM and I said, "Dude, if this guy pukes I'm NOT cleaning it up!"
    SM: "Oh, okay." and he heads for the exit.
    Me: "What are you doing?"
    SM: "I'm going for a walk- if you aren't here when I get back I'll assume there's vomit somewhere."
    Me: "Oh no your not! You're staying right here! Besides, if you want to get rid of me all you have to do is say so. I'll quit and go home."
    SM :"NO! You don't get to quit! I have a gun with one bullet at home- if you quit I'll have to go home and use it!"
    Me: "Like Pirates of the Carribean?"
    SM: "EXACTLY! You can't strand me on this island alone!"

We have a good laugh and I go out to check on the CrazyHomelessGuy (CHG). He's just walking around picking up boxes and looking at the pictures. Oddly, he's not only putting them back where they belong- he's making sure they're straight. Go OCD! Whoo!

Pretty soon he wanders over into the Horror section. I have no idea what he was looking at but it was hilariously funny! He starts mumbling to himself and laughing so hard he's doubled over- slapping his knee. My SM and I are just standing at the counter, arms crossed, staring at him- not sure what to make of the whole thing.
    The guy leaves, still muttering and laughing so hard he couldn't hardly walk.

As we watched him go I said, "Gee, I wish the voices in MY head were that funny."
    SM: "Yeah me to, mine just remind me of all the things I haven't done yet today."

"I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

oh wow, if ONLY every other customer was as OCD....hahaha

Comment

Working...
    X