This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trainee

So some of you might know...I'm a city letter carrier trainer. Had a new trainee come through a few weeks ago and I gave the recommendation of don't hire. I just had a feeling the kid wouldn't stay.

I was right...we had a good dusting today that stuck around. The kid came back from the route half done after five and handed over keys and badge.

Well that's better then the one who lasted a full hour on a beautiful weather day.

Quoth Aethian View Post
    I was right...we had a good dusting today that stuck around. The kid came back from the route half done after five and handed over keys and badge.
    He hadn't heard of "neither snow nor rain"? He may as well stop now. The weather won't be better this side of February.

Comment

I hope Mr. I DON'T Do Snow NEVER tries to get a job as a pizza delivery driver in snow country.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

From what I understand he was loaned a good winter coat and some good boots to use on the route. It wasn't even that cold yesterday.

Comment

Ugh. Is 'work ethic' an endangered species now?

Comment

Apparently.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
            X