This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    Wait...wait...A vision is coming to me...I see the managers sternly reminding all of you that you must not disagree with any customer requests (even if they want everything packed lightly in double bags), while at the same time enforcing the unwritten rule you just mentioned.
    You should go into business as The Psychic Who Predicts The Obvious.

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
      @ dale. You're probably not far off from that; a good bit of the population is on a high horse about eating vegan/organic/whatever-free
      Just curious, but do you have a mare with a drug problem?
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Just curious, but do you have a mare with a drug problem?
        Ni-i-i-ce paisley horsie...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I have no doubt those are following some of our customers around They'd probably be far better behaved too.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I've had to deal with a bag ban for a couple of years now, and from what I can tell, people have adjusted to it. If people want to spend the extra cost in gas to go to the next town that still has plastic bags, then they're free to do so, even if buying a paper bag would be cheaper.

Comment

Working...
            X