X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee takes handicap space...

With VERY expired permit.

Employees are not supposed to park in visitor parking ever, and handicap parking by permit only. There are only 3-handicap employees who work when I do, so this new car caught my attention. Car is owned by an employee who I have NEVER seen parked in the handicapped before, so i check it out. There's a hanging permit in the window...

For 9-2012.

We put a notification on it and reported it to PR. I caught my coworker taking the notification off because she pointed-out the permit. I told her to read the date and put the notification back, and if he complains again he can go to PR.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I like the show "Parking Wars"

One scene, was a person who legitimately needed a Handicap space, going up to and thanking Parking Enforcement for doing their job.

My mother also, legitimately needs Handicaps space, so I have great joy when I see an officer ticketing illegally parked vehicles.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

In my previous job I had the joy of issuing tickets to on street violators. I once had the pleasure of issuing a ticket to someone who was on double yellow lines (equivalent of red kerbs in the US) while blocking the footpath, and access to a police station.

He had the temerity to argue the ticket until I produced a multiple page statement and a copy of my pocket notebook which included diagrams
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post

He had the temerity to argue the ticket until I produced a multiple page statement and a copy of my pocket notebook which included diagrams
        One of the dodgy current affairs shows over did a story about how unfair it was for a council to have ticketed a lady for poor parking. After all, they said, she was barely outside the lines and they really should have given her a break.
        The council replied by publishing the photo their parking officer took of her car at the time parked squarely in the middle of 2 spaces.

Absolute gold.
        Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

Comment

It's things like that which make me wish they'd ticketed my former CW at the wholesale club, TC. She never parked her car properly. She always parked straddling at least two parking spaces, length-wise, deliberately, because her car had gotten dinged once or twice and she wanted to avoid it happening again.

Nothing you told her would make her back down. Hell, if she did get ticketed, she'd probably just pay the fine and carry on parking how she liked.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

The only time I've seen someone park there without an official placard was a hockey player on the college campus who injured his knee severely. The dean wrote him a pass/note for campus police allowing him to use the spots on campus only.

Comment

Working...
            X