This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe you have my stapler...

How would you like to have your very own "Jump to Conclusions" mat? How 'bout a Red Stapler? (sorry, not a real Swingline) Your very own TPS Report covers? Then check out the Office Space Kit. We got this in the office last week, and in the near future there will be a 3D image of the contents. It's really funny.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

I have SO got to have one . . .

Maybe next month after we get the monthly bills paid.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

The title of your post alone just made my day.
      When I was reading it, I was actually hearing Milton's voice in my head.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
        The title of your post alone just made my day.
        When I was reading it, I was actually hearing Milton's voice in my head.
        me too, while I was typing it...lol

I was going to just call it "Office Space" but that was boring and Milton with his poor stapler is my favorite. The stapler in the kit is a little plastic one, but it works! (or, I assume it does, we didn't put staples in it). I didn't get a chance to look through the book much, though.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          How 'bout a Red Stapler? (sorry, not a real Swingline)
          Actually my mommy gave me her old red swingline from the 1960's-it's a cub model so it's smalller than Milton's-but it's still a red swingline!!!!

BlaqueKatt-I love my stapler
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Is there any way to obtain one of the "is this good for the company" signs without having to buy the whole kit?

Comment

Actually if anyone is looking for a red swingline stapler I found a special edition one at Costco for about 10.00

And I love it.

Comment

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/61b7/

Also features a red Swingline stapler - a bit cheaper it seems than the actual company.

A knock off? Perhaps. But it looks the same to me.

/shrug

Comment

I wouldn't think it's a knock off, Swinglie jacks up their prices big time. It wouldn't suprise me if they were over 60% profit, allong sites like Think Geek to charge less.

(Draggar put's his accountant alter-ego away)
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

When I ordered some new supplies recently, I was soooo tempted to get a red Swingline at work...but I'm not sure the boss would have appreciated the humor
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                      When I ordered some new supplies recently, I was soooo tempted to get a red Swingline at work...but I'm not sure the boss would have appreciated the humor
                      Mine would. She loves that movie, and her supervisor was the one who recommended it to me after she saw me yelling at our old printer that kept jamming.

It's almost like required viewing here. In fact, we keep joking around about having a team meeting just to watch that movie. That's one meeting that I'd actually enjoy attending.
                      Sometimes life is altered.
                      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                      Uneasy with confrontation.
                      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

ThinkGeek has a better picture of the contents (BN's 3-D image isn't up yet, but they do have a pic of the back of the box).

The starter flair is a "sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays" button.

Hey Pezzle, I found some "Is this good for the company" stuff at CafePress but I don't see the sign by itself anywhere...

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Comment

When our fax machine finally breaks (or is *helped* to break ) I plan on giving it the "Office Space" treatment.
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                          X