This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Problems

I was on the phone with tech support quite a bit of my shift. Here is what happened.

Three of the registers had to be called in. On the first one, the receipt wouldn't print properly so someone should be coming out to fix the problem. The pinpad on another register was buzzing constantly so that was made a cash only lane until the problem was resolved. The scale on the third register stopped working.

I did terminal transfers on the second and third registers. I restarted both registers. The second register came back up after the first try. It took five tries with the third register and tech support helped me out the fifth time to get the register back up.

We also got a new moneygram machine to replace the old one since the old one had a line on the screen that shouldn't have been there. It took a long time to get it working because there were connection problems and I kept getting customers. Tech support helped me out with the connection part. I did have to reload the documents which I was able to do on my own.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

Sounds like you had a rough day.

I have had days like that when almost every piece of equipment in the store decided to take a little break and act up.
    It was usually when the head cashier was on holidays, and I was filling in, or on my weekend shift.

I am so glad I don't have to worry about that stuff now.

Funny thing....the head cashier was on holidays a couple of weeks ago, and the girl who has my job had the same issues. I swear HC takes parts home with her so we will think we can't get along without her.
    Just kidding. Simply a bit of Murphy's Law in action, I think.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I had a day like that recently. Everything, just went out all at once
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X