Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people in a line-up can you stand?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people in a line-up can you stand?

I was wondering if any of you are the impatient type like myself some days, how many people in line can you stand before wanting to shop somewhere else? I would say any more than 7 I won't shop there. If you are like the other stupid people who comes to a store with 30+ people in line and you complain to the manager about hiring more cashiers when they are signs around the store that says (NOW HIRING).
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Quoth bannedanna View Post
    The way I see it, any place with high enough turnover and low enough pay/benefits to have to put a "now hiring" sign out to attract people, is doing something seriously wrong.

So how about the "Now Hiring" sign that explains that they do competitive wages?

One thing that bugs me is that thye will put how much pay you start per hour as this is a personal asset much like your own phone number.
    Last edited by NightAngel; 05-01-2007, 10:15 AM.

Comment

lol that is sad. especially for a hospital lol!!
      Last edited by NightAngel; 05-01-2007, 10:18 AM. Reason: No need to quote entire post- we just read it!

Comment

Lol you're telling me

I was listening to a guy interview someone at A&W sitting in public and he also mentioned her wage so that everyone else can listen I mean what's up with that?
        Last edited by NightAngel; 05-01-2007, 10:18 AM. Reason: No need to quote entire post- we just read it!

Comment

Working...
        X