X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urge to kill...fading

Hi everyone

So I have a mental health diagnosis and I take medication. I'm normal when I'm on it, but when I miss a day...whoo boy. Yesterday I forgot to take it and my backup bottle I keep in my commuting bag was empty. Eeep. Today I took my pill, but when I miss a day and then go back to it...interesting things happen. Such as EXTREME irritability.

I wanted to throttle almost every person I saw and I'm sure my Customer Service Smile was more than strained. I had to go to the back when a bride checked in and tried to explain why we didn't need to her credit card or I think I may actually have hurt her.

However, I did have the image of rolling up a Visit Denver guide and smacking the SCs / generally annoying people over the head and saying "Bad Guest! No Cookie!" That helped me get through until the meds kicked in.

The irritability is fading now and I'm starting to feel more reasonable. Urge to kill is fading and I'm slowly getting back to normal.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
    Urge to kill is fading and I'm slowly getting back to normal.
    Urge to kill... fading... fading... RISING!... fading... gone.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Cookies for JK for getting the classic Simpsons reference.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Urge to kill... fading... fading... RISING!... fading... gone.
        MUST control FIST OF DEATH.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
        X