This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boss from hell resigned

This is a beautiful day and I never thought it would come. I am free.

No more "HellBoss to Fly, meet me in ________" ten times a shift. Legit, she had a problem with the spacing between items on a sign being 1/8th an inch different the week before christmas. She'd spend my entire shift going from fixture to fixture, looking for shit to complain about when the checkout lines were stretching across multiple departments and customers were begging for help. FUCK THAT SHIT. But now she is gone.

One of my coworkers said, "Fly is going to be so happy when she finds out about this." lolololol

The reason she resigned was she got a better job elsewhere. She's happy, I'm happy, everyone is happy!!!!

WooHoo!!!!! Great news!!!!!!

Comment

Huzzah! It's a wonderful thing!

Comment

I had one of those managers, too. He was driving store morale through the floor. The company convinced him to seek employment elsewhere. Quite the load off your workshift, isn't it?
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

But let us also pause for a few minutes to think with sympathy of the people under her control in her new job ...
          Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Pray that she doesn't hate her new job and ask to be rehired. That happened to my wife who also had a Hellboss that resigned. She came back and half the territory managers quit on the spot when it was announced.

Comment

Some people are just OCD about little details. They need a job that caters to that. Maybe she will get into mechanical engineering and become a draftsperson. That's what my dad did most of his career and the tolerances they work with need to accurate to far less than 1/8th of an inch. It's okay to be exacting about details when a 16th of an inch out of alignment will cause a train to go off the rails.
              Last edited by WishfulSpirit; 01-14-2017, 05:59 PM.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
              X