Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie says...don't talk to terrifying psychopathic coworkers...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie says...don't talk to terrifying psychopathic coworkers...

So I receive a call from a group that I've helped volunteer with and they think I might like to do some shifts at another of their shops.

Fine-I rattle up and get introduced and then I meet one of my new coworkers.She must be 17 or 18 and would immediately earn a big tick in the I-Spy:Goths book
    Boots-check. Purple tights-check.Ragged black veil-check.Black eyeliner-check.I'm going to be working with Morticia Addams' twin sister.

Her first words to me are 'I wish to please you however I can.How can I serve you Master?' This isn't a till girl I've found,this is a Dolcett girl.

Her name is...'Rose,but if you wish to change it,you may.I shall ask Charlie to choose a name for me that will honour him.I want to bear many children to make the family grow...'

Who is Charlie?She gets out her phone which has a picture on it...of her in her bedroom,in a wedding veil and covered with deathly white makeup.And above the bed in a sort of shrine with a candle below it and black roses around it...is a huge picture of Charles Manson...

and I'm outta there...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Your reputation precedes you and invokes Preemptive Strikeout!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

EVACUATE, EVACUATE, EVACUATE.

P.S. Maybe she was trolling you? .-.

Comment

EJECT-EJECT-EJECT

AkaiKitsune
        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
          EJECT-EJECT-EJECT
          That's what she said.

Comment

Reminds me of the guy at Taco Bell who called me "m'lady" and randomly bowed. Kept getting my order wrong until I gave up and said it was right just so I could stop talking to him.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Sounds like a poser. Real Goths are almost always non-violent.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                Sounds like a poser. Real Goths are almost always non-violent.
                Unless you seriously piss us off. But even then we're not as cracked as that missus. Thankfully!

Comment

Last I heard, Charlie was very ill. I wouldn't want to be around her when he finally assumes room temperature.

Also, from what I understand, Manson's followers were hippies, not goths. I really should get back to reading Helter Skelter.
                  Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 01-14-2017, 09:44 PM.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    Last I heard, Charlie was very ill.
                    Aw shucks. I'm heartbroken. Really.
                    Heartbroken that it's taken this long for him to begin the process of checking out.

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    Also, from what I understand, Manson's followers were hippies, not goths. I really should get back to reading Helter Skelter.
                    I'm not sure there were Goths back then, at least, not in the sense that there are today. I think they were all lumped into the same 'anti establishment' category as hippies were.

Comment

One of my friends was almost swept up in the frantic search for suspects before they identified Charlie.

His roomie asked if he wanted to go for a ride. They went to an upper floor apartment full of gays, where his roomie disappears and leaves this RM with a couple of the residents. One is putting the moves on him while his boyfriend is glaring at him. They leave, ride the elevator to the lobby and the door opens to wall-to-wall cops. They get off, cops get on, and roomie drives like an epiletic snake. They get home, see the apartment on the news and roomie tells him he'd just scored a kilo of weed there.

Comment

Working...
                      X