This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of our cool supervisors left the company today

I don't remember him telling us in advance that he'd be leaving, but in the afternoon we got an e-mail from him saying goodbye and then he scooted on out (I guess he doesn't like long goodbyes). I really doubt he was let go or anything, and I wish him well, but dang...why do the good people always have to leave??

On the other hand, he was a trainer for our group as well as a supervisor...now, I don't want to be a supervisor ever ever ever, but should they be looking for a new trainer...now that, I'd be interested in.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

It's always hard when the good ones leave. You're always worried about who's going to show up to replace them, among other things ...

Hope the training position opens up.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Unfortunately the best ones leave because they have the easiest time finding new employment. It's the crappy employees who never leave as they know darn well no one else would even consider hiring them...

"It's a good thing Scrooge hired X, because no one else ever would!" - Anonymous contractor about a co-irker of mine at the time...

Comment

Working...
      X