This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This had to be intentional...

J and I were resetting the top of the cheese cooler where we keep all the crackery/breadsticky things and noticed two new cheeses (wish I could have gotten a photo, I'll try to get one tomorrow).

Two cheeses from New York, "Keymaster" and "Gatekeeper". The packaging itself was pretty generic, but I can see why. Someone could have had a bit of fun with the signs though...but didn't.

J: "Don't bad things happen if those two get together?"
    K: (cheese dept guy): "That cheese board is headed for a disaster of Biblical proportions."
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Now all that's missing is a really big Twinkie to sit beside them.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Something something dogs and cats something something mass hysteria
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
        Now all that's missing is a really big Twinkie to sit beside them.
        Don't you mean marshmallow?
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

The marshmallow comes later. After someone unintentionally chooses the form of Gozer the Manager.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

I think you've all been eating too much cheese.I have no idea what this thread is about...
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

There is no such thing as "too much cheese."

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                The marshmallow comes later. After someone unintentionally chooses the form of Gozer the Manager.
                As if Gozer would be a lowly manager and not Corporate Bureaucracy.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                  I have no idea what this thread is about...
                  Some parts of it are about this: http://ghostbusters.wikia.com/wiki/S...arshmallow_Man
                  “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                  The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Jay, I'd think Vigo would be more the corporate-overlord type. IIRC Gozer is only a demigod and can be challenged (although we never find out what's actually above it in the pecking order).

*realized that I have access to the blank signboards the cheese dept uses...*

Comment

"Some moron brought a cougar to a party grocery store, and it went berserk!"

And there is such a thing as too much cheese. It tends to have a certain effect on the digestive system after being eaten in large quantities..........
                      -Adam
                      "That's a big twinkie cheese log."
                      Goofy music!
                      Old tech junk!

Comment

I also just so happen to have a plastic Terror Dog miniature, and casting materials that I need to use up...

(stealth Halloween display...?)

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                          I also just so happen to have a plastic Terror Dog miniature, and casting materials that I need to use up...

(stealth Halloween display...?)
                          Love it! Maybe you should put this in with the cheeses too:

Last edited by XCashier; 07-01-2017, 02:22 PM.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That's awesome.

So many ideas....good thing I have a few months.

Comment

I ain't afraid o' no goats!

(Someone had to say it )

Comment

Working...
                              X