You know now.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
      Leather gift bags lined with faux fur (in the shape of a wine bottle so you can't ever use it for anything else) - $20!!!
      Eeeew, that sounds hideous. A leather gift bag is weird enough - but to stick fur on it? Tacky.
      I ride the time, it unfolds a new day,
      another time, this world would fade away
      To find true love, is like no other joy,
      our choice is here
      be happy for today

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I have learned recently that you can get binoculars from Barnes & Noble...for when the reading glasses just aren't strong enough?
        Or maybe if you want to read your neighbor's book from inside your own house?
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Well, the futons and arms started coming in. And I was wrong--there's going to be more like 6 or 7 different styles of arms. The arms come in big boxes so it will be a challenge to fit them in backstock.

And the suits wonder why our furniture backstock always look like a tornado went through it. Since I've been there, they've at least doubled the assortment of furniture and reduced the amount of space for us to put it in.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

we got snail slime moisturiser in last delivery. I did a bit of research and apperent;y has been doing ratehr well in online sales. I don't see it doing very well in my home city. We tend to be a bit wary of things like that round here.
            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
              we got snail slime moisturiser
              Why does snail slime need moistening?
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                we got snail slime moisturiser in last delivery. I did a bit of research and apperent;y has been doing ratehr well in online sales. I don't see it doing very well in my home city. We tend to be a bit wary of things like that round here.
                Why on earth would anyone want to cover their skin in snail slime?!

-BusBus, recovering from a heebie jeebies attack
                -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                  Why on earth would anyone want to cover their skin in snail slime?!
                  Because it's a great, all-natural moisturizer? Ever seen a snail with dry, flaking skin?
                  ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                  And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Yeah, but he told me he needed to lay off the salty pretezels.
                    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I just noticed a new Pillsbury product last time I was stocking in Dairy. Can someone explain the concept of "Crescent Rounds"? I thought the two were totally different shapes and mutually exclusive.
                      "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                      "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                      My MySpace
                      My LiveJournal

Comment

Quoth SuperDan View Post
                        I just noticed a new Pillsbury product last time I was stocking in Dairy. Can someone explain the concept of "Crescent Rounds"? I thought the two were totally different shapes and mutually exclusive.
                        Wait, what? "Crescent" rounds? Are crescents anything like croissants? They must be hillbilly croissants, or something.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                          Wait, what? "Crescent" rounds? Are crescents anything like croissants? They must be hillbilly croissants, or something.

^-.-^
                          "Crescent Rolls" is a name that people in the US without cultural awareness (or maybe just people who hate the French) give to croissants. I'm not bothered too much by that, as a croissant is a roll in the shape of a crescent.

Crescent Rounds are aparently the same dough used to make croissants, but rather than rolled over itsself to make the spiralish crescent shape, the dough is formed into your everyday round biscuit.
                          "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
                          "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
                          My MySpace
                          My LiveJournal

Comment

Croissants and crescent rolls are two totally different things Croissants are layered flaky pastry made with ridiculous amounts of butter and multiple very thin layers of pastry (akin to phyllo) with a lot less flour. Crescent rolls are a roll-type dough that's rolled out and has more flour and baking powder

<--baking nut.
                            GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
                            X