This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Swear, the Store is Cursed

we've lost 3 people in 6 months. one to cancer, one to liver disease, and just yesterday we learned that a former coworker was killed by a train. and before that, 3 employees mother's died within 6 months. this shit is getting ridiculous. the store is falling apart. store manager M is out another 6 to 8 weeks, so that leaves asm C in charge. he is not the sm, so he needs to stop acting like one. and there's rumors that he's been making inappropriate remarks/advances on young female employees and making them uncomfortable enough to leave. people are quitting left and right. the rest of the management team can say nothing to convince our DM, grimace, that C is not the greatest man in the world. former marine T is just waiting for a reason to lay the devil dog smackdown on C, and that shit won't be pretty.

the only good thing is that we've got interim manager S that showed up yesterday too, so she knocked the wind out of C's sails. im not sure if he would've been able to walk if his head got any bigger.

sorry for the depressing topic, but its been a rough couple of months at the B&N. i want to get my book published so i can get out.
    Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Yikes.

Things happen in 3s. I couldn't tell you why (though I have lots of theories), but they just do.

If you can get anyone that C is bothering to speak up, you might want to see if they will make a formal complaint.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oy, sorry to hear that. I just posted about my boss, whose father passed away last night. Not a good day for B&N, I guess. Get that book published; I will put its picture on the website
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X