This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do...

It's summer vacation, summer school is starting soon and I'll be working 8 hours a week at the computer lab at college for that time.

But that's not enough money. I'm looking to save up for Tokyo Game Show '08, so I need to make a few thousand over the next year!

Any suggestions on a new job I could take? I'm a techie, which would be great; also have a way with words on paper, which I'd have fun with. I can also make an awesome drone for long periods.
    No good news is good bad news

Work from home, since you are a techie, you could charge people for your help. It would help out. I have start making furniture again, so I can sell some on the side.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

You might also look into your local agencies. They'll have access to a wider range of availabilities than you would on your own.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Not too easy to find good work in this city... We've got a lot of the larger retailers like Best Buy and such, but the people in this town are actively involved in stopping anything good from happening here.

The economy's bad. If someone really wants to go shopping, he'd go out of town. Malls are better in Modesto or Fresno.

So I'm wondering, are there any chain stores you guys have had good experiences with?
        No good news is good bad news

Comment

Working...
        X