This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH NOES WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!! (Funny)

This is the single funniest thing that happned to me at work. I'm working and one of the guys who works in the back comes in. Nothing out of the ordinary. He does all the stuff before clocking in. When he clocks in he goes to his backpack and grabs something. He comes out from the place where we keep our stuff wearing a mask, like the doctors wear. He's mutter something about saran gas. We all laughed for about 20 minutes while he did his job making burgers while in a mask.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

Oh, yeah. Because a doctor's mask will be so effective in the case of a serin gas attack.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      Oh, yeah. Because a doctor's mask will be so effective in the case of a serin gas attack.

^-.-^
      Sometimes I want to use my gasmask when cleaning out the catbox. Now that I think about it I need to get it replaced.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
        Sometimes I want to use my gasmask when cleaning out the catbox. Now that I think about it I need to get it replaced.
        I use a painter's mask for all tasks that would require a mask. The air filtration is awesome. Works for a lot of smelly stuff and practically eliminates ammonia smells.
        Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

Just a small tip - it's sarin gas.

In any case, a doctor's mask will be so very helpful.
          I think, therefore I am. But I am micromanaged, therefore I am not.

Comment

Working...
          X