This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New job...

So far my job has taught me three things... one you can talk to much... two fire+microwave=bad and three pen and paper good...

im not going to go into the second one now....
    but wanna see what i drew at work today!!!

(like you have a choice...)
    Attached Files

That is a good drawing. I have been thinking that lately myself.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
      two fire+microwave=bad
      Oh yeah, I wanna hear this one.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
        Oh yeah, I wanna hear this one.
        dont worry ill tell you later today just waiting for the embarrassment to fade

Comment

Why I Am Now Know As The Fire Girl

Ok first day on the phones woohoo!!!
          no real time for luch so we use our breaks to get food.

Second break im hungry so i look at the vending machines... and i decide to get a egg roll. I try to read the wrapper and i cant see any cooking instructions besides 15-20 minutes frozen, 10-13 thawed... i figure those are where for an oven so i pop in the microwave for about 6 minutes and run to the bathroom. i get back its starting to smell done, but since it only has bout 2 minutes left i dont take it out right away. I start talking to some guys in my class (my training class was mostly men) and i turn around and suddenly there is smoke... lots of smoke...
          Turns out the microwave i used was overheating food lately... and my guessed time may have been too long but add in the over heating... little fire.....

I opened the microwave to stop the heating, chriz tossed the egg roll of doom, someone got the bridge people, and i got to have everyone joke with me all day about me setting more fires......

now the bridge lady askes me if im going to set any fires today and i expect it to happen daily.

oh and i drew an alien earth boys are weird cartoon, a smoking microwave, a girl with a knife and blood splaters sayign i didn't do it, and a girl with a bandana on her head that says boys sucks...
          i get bored easily...
          Last edited by Sliceanddice; 07-03-2007, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X