This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmm... Q-Tips (anti-climactic)

Sometimes, things happen even to good customers- this poor guy was so embarassed. Regular customer- good customer- never, ever causes any problems...

He hands me 2 movies to check in and as always I opened the case to verify the right disc is inside. Well, the disc was there and bonus- 2 used Q-Tips earwax and all. They were under the disc but the end of one was sticking out. Now, I've dealt with some icky things- much ickier than this but I decided this time I wasn't doing it.

Me: "Dude!" *holds out open case*
    He doesn't see the Q-Tips at first.
    Him: "Huh? That movie was okay..."
    Me: "No... look." I hand him the case he looks at it for a second and then his face goes slack, turns red.
    Him: "Oh, this is... embarassing..."
    He took out the Q-Tips and threw them away apologized profusely and told me he was sure his room mates were having a laugh at his expense.

I know this is anti-climactic but I thought I'd share anyway.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

I bet he starts checking the cases before he returns them.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I always check cases before I return them, just on general principle. It's a good idea.

Plus, my brother has a friend that would regularly dump a disk into any old case he could find.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X