This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey! I don't have to walk anymore!

At least, not on Sundays. That's the day when I run the wastewater plant alone for most of the day.

Since today was another scorcher, and my socks didn't feel right , I didn't feel like walking to do my rounds. So I opened the maintenance building and brought out the Kawasaki Mule.
    I was zipping around all over the plant today. That little thing can move! I didn't even have to get out to unlock any doors; I just pulled up next to them and unlocked them from the driver's seat.

I even drove that thing from the lab to the office, which is 30 feet away. Yeah, I'm getting lazy.

What I did today:
    • Did the morning rounds, collected samples and meter readings
    • worked in the nice air conditioned lab for 3 hours
    • read the entire newspaper
    • played Zuma
    • Ate lunch
    • Checked the meters from ithe computer inside. It's too damn hot.
    • Played more zuma
    • Studied a bit
    • went home

Harsh.

I'm going to get fat.
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Ooh, I'm getting fat too! I spent my entire shift parked in my chair--normally I at least do some walking around/moving. And we had Taco Bell for dinner.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
      So I opened the maintenance building and brought out the Kawasaki Mule.
      That's awesome. I would totally drive around in something like that if i could.
      Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
        DUDE! Awesomeness incarnate!
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

When I am helping my mom at her job. They have a golf cart, that they use for cleaning the whole lot, to letting people ride to check out a unit that they might want. That thing kicks ass. I drive it whenever I get the chance. And yes, I am going to get fat also.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
          X