X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Ree View Post
    YAY!!!!
    They let me scrap it so I no longer have to deal with it.

I hadn't bothered to look too far inside, but one of my guys removed the reusable filter basket, which was now black instead of white mesh, and there was mould inside the tray where it sits.

I tossed it, and I'm pretty sure I heard the carafe shatter when I tossed something else into the garbage box.
    I hope you wore gloves when you tossed it.

Icky, to say the least.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
      Would that make it worse or better?
      It couldn't get any worse could it? What they tried to return was gross, LOL!

Comment

Oh look moldy coffee to go with the moldy cheesecake. So yummy and fuzzy.
        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

I don't have anything important to add I just felt the urge to say YUCK!!!
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

No coffeemaker should have to die like that. Anyone who puts a noble countertop appliances to such shame should be drowned in Sanka.

Instant Sanka.
            "Love keeps her in the air when she ought fall down, let's you know she's hurting 'fore she keens...makes her a home."

Comment

Ree, how in the world could you keep a straight face while dealing with that return?

That looks like a coffee maker from Star Trek or something. Maybe because I don't own one and the coffee makers at the factory and the one my parents own are stone age coffee makers, but that looks way too advanced for me to comprehend.

Oh, and EWW. That's just disgusting.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
              X