X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got fired today :)

yes i am happy.. why?
    i got fired.

due to the pay agreement i am on if i quit i would lose all my entitlements (thanks workchoices!) i'm moving interstate in a few weeks and need time to sort everything out. i have a bonus as my job does not give references under no circumstances - which worked in my favor as the owner (and australias richest man) got told by me today to F*ck off...

i was fired instantly. worked great!
    The mere fact that we have the flamethrower means that someone, somewhere once said "You know, I'd really like to set those customers over there on fire, but don't possess the means to do it"

WOW! CONGRATS! I had to look up who it was, and man is he one ugly mofo.
    The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
      WOW! CONGRATS! I had to look up who it was, and man is he one ugly mofo.
      you may be looking at Sr who has now passed away. i loved Sr, and although most people thought he was a hardass, to me he was always great. one friday night when i was busting my hump whilst others were doing nothing (quite common actually) Sr was in town. he saw me busting a hump and gave me $1000 as a bonus. as i said i loved Sr and would never have sworn at him.. and i did he would have sworn back at me and i would not have been fired.
      The mere fact that we have the flamethrower means that someone, somewhere once said "You know, I'd really like to set those customers over there on fire, but don't possess the means to do it"

Comment

Working...
      X