X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunate Acoustics

Just a quick note.

We never had this problem at the Blah Inn, but here at the Dreadful Inn...

It turns out that if one or both parties is a screamer, you can hear it here in the lobby if the people in Rm 201, directly above, are having sex. I discovered this about three in the morning last night.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Wonderful.

Do you have a broom or something so you can pound the ceiling and tell them to keep it down?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

We had that happen in the dorm where I worked as an RA. I was on rounds one night and heard the noise and walked around the floor to find out where it was coming from....not finding it, I went upstairs.....nope....not finding it there either, I went upstairs again...YUP..there it is.....I could hear HIM screaming through 2 floors of concrete. needless to say, it was 2am and I was RA on duty...so I had the fun of knocking on the door and asking them to quiet down. The guy was so embarassed.

On another note...I had to call the police for 2 people having sex in the shower of the common girls restroom on a floor....and EVERY officer in the city showed up to see what was going on (it was a slow night). They cited them for disorderly conduct and underage drinking. Needless to say, the two of them were both very embarrased also. The guy in question was one of my residents so I had the overwhelming joy of doing the follow up interview after my hall director had issued her in hall punishment....it consided of me saying "do you understand what you did wrong and why you are being punished?" he simply looked at the floor and said "yup" and I left it with that....I felt as though he had been punished enough.
      Last edited by king4aday; 10-20-2007, 05:09 PM. Reason: spellling and grammar mistakes (the teacher in me HAD to get it right)
      "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
        Just a quick note.

We never had this problem at the Blah Inn, but here at the Dreadful Inn...

It turns out that if one or both parties is a screamer, you can hear it here in the lobby if the people in Rm 201, directly above, are having sex. I discovered this about three in the morning last night.
        You should hang a ball gag on their door knob.

Also, I just want to take this time to apologize to a lot of hotel staff in Kentucky.

Comment

Working...
        X