This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must've smelled great today!

So, I did my normal spiel... went into work and was pleasent to everyone I dealt with.

Talking to some girl about laptops and after she decides on one, I was getting ready to go grab it and she goes, "how late are you working?" I tell her and she goes, "well... would you like to go to Perkins after you're done?"

I told her that wouldn't be appropriate as she's a customer and I have a girlfriend. She understood and left.

Probably about 2 - 2.5 hours later another girl comes in. Her and I were talking about the iMac's and I was giving her a demonstration of how to use Tiger. (I now Leopard dropped today, but, we just have Tiger as of yet.)

And she goes, "Wow. You explain things really well... and you're funny. Most guys I know don't take the time to explain things, or they're boring. What are you doing tomorrow night?" I told her I was having a house party. She goes, "Oh, I thought maybe we'd get together and hang out... how about Sunday night?" I told her that I had a girlfriend and she told me, "the best ones are taken."

Same cologne as almost every other day... *shrug*

I made the other guys in the deprtment jealous though...
    When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Enquiring minds want to know - What cologne is it you're wearing? *is thinking of changing hubby's cologne*

Comment

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay you.

Oh, man, to really make the other guys jealous, have your girlfriend and her friends come in one day and ask questions on products and then ask you out.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
        Enquiring minds want to know - What cologne is it you're wearing? *is thinking of changing hubby's cologne*
        Polo Black...

I could have my girlfriend come into the store and do that... but that'd be quite a drive for her. I mean, she didn't even accept the job offer my last job gave her...

Comment

Zey smelt ze zenmt of vimen on you!

It's the classic Comedian's shtick, when you are single women do not even want to SEE you, when you have a woman, they want to tear off your clothes and keep the fabric as a trophy...

I have never been hit on at work, I'm how do you say.... unattractive.

Not that I would even know what to do if someone WAS hitting on me with how shy I am.
          "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
          ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

Yeah..

I dunno.. I've changed over the years... Got a LOT more self confidence.. but when I was at my loneliest.. two year dry spell.. My DAD got hit on before I did...

friggen women...

Comment

I remember the days when I would get hit on at work. Had an offer of the girl coming behind the counter and getting under it while I stood there......Uh...Thank you, no, I want to keep my job.....and your cut-off. Bartending fun.
              GFY

Comment

Quoth DrinkJockey View Post
                You know, Cosmo does say I should be jealous (I bought some brain candy)
                I asked you when you were going to become jealous and take care of them... you didn't seem too interested in beating them.

Comment

Working...
                X