This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhm...dressing rooms?

Ok...not so much a sucky customer...as much as amusing....amusing being funny...

so yeah..you all know I work in an underwear store...we had a woman come in tonight to purchase some french cut panties...wanted to try them on...we explained she could if she was wearing underwear and tried them on over what she was currently wearing...lady drops her pants in the middle of the store...stands there for a minute fumbling with the new pair.....tries them on....pulls them off and puts her pants back on...meanwhile Im on the other side of the store trying to find anything else to look at (woman is in her 70s..me...male...and not attracted to women....) needless to say I was since I am the manager...I am not allowed to leave the store..so i was stuck.....
    "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Oh gawd... hahaha!!!! That's too funny. Methinks the lady may have a bit of a mental problem. Or maybe she's just extremely uninhibited!
    My Myspace, add me!

Comment

Maybe being in her 70s it just never occurred to her to ask about a dressing room.

Still, is in order.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I had kind of a similar situation a few weeks ago. Had this customer, an older lady, but trying to dress and look MUCH younger. NOt to be mean, but she had an odd figure, very heavy on top, and large gut, but toothpick legs. So she grabs a bunch of stuff to try on, and as is my job, i take it into the fitting room for her. She then asks me about this and that, bascially making me stay in there with her, and she just whips off her pants, to reveal these ENORMOUS granny panties....they had, at one time been white, but were now a lovely shade of gray...i've never seen anythign so huge! It was scary!

Comment

typically our female employees DO go into the dressing rooms with females because they do bra fittings. Female employees in my store have no qualms about helping someone who is half nekkid, but me being male....I just wanted to crawl into a hole. The entire time my employee is standing there "mam...we DO have dressing rooms" and she pointed out that I was in the store...her response: "just have him stay over there and everything will be ok"

the entire time my co-worker and I were just
          "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

At the thrift store we didn't have fitting rooms (that's a whole other thread) so most of the time people would wear skirts and what not to the store and try things on that way. Everyone except this one woman...

I'd say she was 60 or so, wrinkly, big belly, big boobs, big thighs, etc. Stood in the corner of the store by one of the mirrors and stripped down to her bra and panties. Personally I wanted to ask her to put her clothes back on, but management said no.

Comment

ew Ew EW EWWWWWWWWWW!

Now.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

At work, this last Tuesday. My boss was driving the golf cart we use, around down this one isle. This little old was in her unit, nude. When he told us that, I felt sorry for him and her both. What she doing naked, I figure changing clothes, but, wasn't she behind something?

And yes, I am glad that I didn't have to see that
                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth king4aday View Post
                  The entire time my employee is standing there "mam...we DO have dressing rooms" and she pointed out that I was in the store...her response: "just have him stay over there and everything will be ok"

the entire time my co-worker and I were just
                  I feel weird trying on COATS without being in a dressing room!!!! WOW. This lady has NO shame.
                  Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
                  Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
                  The Office

Comment

I have no problem with people who are comfortable with their bodies. Hell, it'd be a nice change of pace for more people to have self esteem and confidence....

However.....stripping in a shopping mall or refusing to use a dressing room crosses that line. I can't decide if the SCs in these stories are either narcissistic or just plain shameless!
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
                    X