A Shrine to what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shrine to what?

When I went to unlock the front door of the bank today, I found something... odd. Over the weekend, someone had created what I can only describe as a shrine to the Pillsbury Doughboy. LOL In our little flowerbed, someone had set a ceramic bank of the Pillsbury Doughboy (about 8" tall) with one of those little candelabra lightbulbs on either side, and a coat hook in front. It was amusing and maybe a little disturbing. I took a couple pictures to share on social media.
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

That would be fun. LOL
    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Well Pillsbury is based (and founded, IIRC) in Minneapolis....
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
      X