This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An apology

In the aftermath of what happened Monday night at work, I had had no idea that I had went off on a room runner. Last night he approached me and asked "So are we on speaking terms again or are you still mad at me?" and I looked at him like he was crazy. He then said "Well either way, don't be taking out your frustrations on your trainee on me anymore" and then walked away.

Then I remembered. I remembered that in my ongoing battle with training DipShit the Impossible, and my inability to cope, that I actually had gone off on this room runner when he asked me to do something. He just happened to approach me at the wrong time. DipShit had started going around asking other people for help because he didn't like my answers and doing as he pleased, and I was fuming and not thinking clearly. I'd had no idea that I had lashed out on this other guy when he asked me to do something. And I HAVE to do what they tell me.

So I wrote him an e-mail, explaining (but not excusing or defending) my behavior, and trying to assure him that I am desperately trying to find healthier ways of coping and better ways of dealing with stress. I am doing my best to try to leave work at work, and to start each day fresh, I am really trying to not let this trainee get to me, etc etc. I explained that he probably knows exactly how I feel, considering years ago he was in my position and he knows how it feels to be undermined and second guessed and ignored and disrespected. I apologized profusely.

I guess the way I worded it, it must have been really heart-felt and sappy, because later on, he walked past me and smiled, and I checked my email and he had written back "Apology accepted. You're a good person blas, I know what you're going through, and things will get better. We'll all work harder on working together to get through stuff like this."

Everyone together now.........awwwwww!!!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Awwwwwww, that's sweet

Comment

Awwwwww, at least he understands how it is.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
      X