This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth DrinkJockey View Post

With your other half (not making excuses, I'm not there, it wasn't me) it could have been that when he was served the injury was not as pronounced as it was when you saw him (the blood may not have been so much to see it out of the hairline..etc), or the clerk was green and just wanted him out ASAP (which I am not saying was right, but I see blood and I just want that person away fast). That said.. I would if someone were severly bleeding offer help (ie call 911, a cab, a friend)
    This is what I was thinking. He's a big guy, 6'5", 15 stone of muscle, and dressed all in black with chainmail on the back of his gloves. If he's a bit banged up, he could look very threatening to someone who doesn't know that he would quite happily stumble off if refused service. The injury was right on the temple, so fairly clear to see, but he might not have looked so concussed...
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
      This is what I was thinking. He's a big guy, 6'5", 15 stone of muscle, and dressed all in black with chainmail on the back of his gloves. If he's a bit banged up, he could look very threatening to someone who doesn't know that he would quite happily stumble off if refused service. The injury was right on the temple, so fairly clear to see, but he might not have looked so concussed...
      Potentially very dangerous, as alcohol thins down blood.
      This could have had effects similar to hemophilia.
      Music: Last.fm
      Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
        Potentially very dangerous, as alcohol thins down blood.
        This could have had effects similar to hemophilia.
        Eek. Luckily he was mostly fine (he must have a very thick skull), he was a bit headachey for a few days, but otherwise good. No serious problems.

As I thought- serving him alcohol was a really, really, really bad thing, which makes me a little annoyed with whoever did so, actually.
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Working...
        X