This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It starts early.

We had a fingerpainting incident today at work (I teach elementary school).

A kindergartener (5 y/o) was fingerpainting in the bathroom on the walls.

It wasn't paint....

Oh yes, it starts early.
    Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

At least those are small children.

We have men 18+ (although we are starting to think it's men MUCH older than that) decorating the walls by the urinals with boogers.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Just wait.. these kids will someday have a nice grant from the NEA to continue "painting" the walls.
      Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Starts early, but it never ends. I used to work at a call center, and I was one of the youngest people there (in my early 20's at the time). One night, I walk into the men's room and find the stall quite literally splattered with sh...liquidated feces.

And given that the splatters went from ceiling to floor, including the wall BEHIND the toilet tank, the only way I can see that happening is someone using their hand to splash it about...

This happened once or twice a week for over a month, but I had the joy of finding it the very first time. Yay me.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          We have men 18+
          This could be but just this morning I read a story saying that today parents and their children say that 18-25 year olds aren't adults yet.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
          X