This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth dalesys View Post
    That's snow crayon. I'm just happy to see you.
    So glad I wasn't drinking anything!
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• New, from my night shift cw's list of demands ideas: We are not allowed to install a big screen LCD TV in the kitchen. Also, coworker J is most definitely NOT allowed to have his Ouija board in the store!
      Last edited by BrenDAnn; 09-19-2011, 10:05 PM.
      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• Do not hand a co-worker a boxed dutch oven, for purposes of telling everybody else I gave said co-worker a dutch oven.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• Call Spam Guy a "dick" in the group chat for prank calling us.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• Plan my coronation for when I become the Rightful Ruler of the Universe!
            Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

• Quoth lobo94 View Post
              Plan my coronation for when I become the Rightful Ruler of the Universe!
              Damn right you shouldn't be doing that at work.

Everyone knows that I'm the Rightful Ruler of the Universe!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• I'm going to be a supervisor for some High School end of year exams this year...

I am not allowed to:
                - Post a sign that says "Welcome to Hell" on the door. (Even though the students would find this funny)
                - Make funny faces at them while they are thinking of question 12
                - Mouth "You fail" at them
                - Mutter letters like A, B, C, D in random order
                - Accept bribes
                - Sneak up behind the students and scare them
                - When they ask if they can use the toilet, give them a bottle
                - Fall asleep (just because I'm wearing sunglasses, doesn't mean I'm allowed to sleep)
                - Laugh at an answer the student has written (even if it the correct one)
                - Hum the Jaws theme as I walk around (even though it is the perfect setting)
                - Wear any shoes that causes loud or funny noises
                - Make tick tock noises
                - When the exam is over, I am not allowed to say "Time's up. If you haven't finished, you're screwed"
                Sucky Employees = The result of sucky customers getting a job...

Comment

• Do not, under any circumstances, ask your boss what you can do while a coworker is "doing" your register.

I can ask, but I should ask what I can do while he is counting/using my register instead....

(this was me, at about 9am in the morning...)
                  Last edited by fireheart; 10-09-2011, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                    ...a coworker is "doing" your register.
                    Doesn't that rhyme with boing! ?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Doesn't that rhyme with boing! ?
                      Sorry should have elaborated: down here, "doing" something refers to inserting your erm....screw into someone elses screwhole....

(best way I could make it SFW)

Comment

• Tell my boss "I'm going home and wont be back tomorrow..." (leaving time for confusion and then shock to appear on his face) "...because I've got a day off!"

(He laughed once I'd completed the sentence and admitted he'd forgotten he'd signed my leave request).
                        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• I caught myself singing "Pumped up Kicks" by Foster the People at work today, and I realized that's probably not something I should be singing at a bank.
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• Quoth Ghel View Post
                            I caught myself singing "Pumped up Kicks" by Foster the People at work today, and I realized that's probably not something I should be singing at a bank.
                            It's probably not something I should be listening to, given my current mood.

But I am.

Comment

• Not allowed to tell customers their vest will emit a painful but non-lethal zap upon their third warning by the shock sensor (It's amazing how many people BELIEVED that! ><)
                              Violets are blue,
                              Roses are red,
                              I bequeath to thee...
                              A boot to the head >_>

Comment

• I am not Sofia Vergara, so quit talking like her already.

Comment

Working...
                                X