Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't save the cardboard spools from the shrink wrap to slap coworkers up the sides of their heads when they do or say something stupid.
    Last edited by DGoddessChardonnay; 05-17-2013, 02:25 PM. Reason: Can't spell too good on the iPhone this morning
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• When I am in an art store, I am not allowed to manoeuvre the mannequins to questionable positions...(sadly they don't bend at the knees or waist)
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth Racket_Man View Post
        Irv, are you trying to channel the Ajax Lady?????

(cookies for the reference)
        So thank you, faster tougher Ajax Spray n Wipe???

Comment

• Explosive charges in computers are not allowed, no matter how tempting.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• I am not allowed to take the cell phone away from the person in line who is testing out their new ringtone that sounds like a human screaming and chuck it in the garbage.
            Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter.

Comment

• I can't tell the customer's kids to shut up. Your 3 year old sounds like an air raid siren! I can't figure out how some people can put up with that!
              "Any kind of hereditary privilege is wrong, it's not just anti-democracy, it's just like inherent wrong" - Robert Smith

Comment

• Not allowed to make "gack, slime, gloop, silly putty" and so on.

This is actually on the list because parents and teachers kept complaining about their kids having it.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                  Not allowed to make "gack, slime, gloop, silly putty" and so on.

This is actually on the list because parents and teachers kept complaining about their kids having it.
                  But that stuff is AWESOME which is probably why parents said no...

Comment

• Quoth Aethian View Post
                    But that stuff is AWESOME which is probably why parents said no...
                    It was more the mess factor that's why. It gets on clothes quite easily.

One of the things I'm debating about doing is having the kids make hydraulic lifts over the holidays using a balloon, a jar and some piping.

Comment

• New one from this morning:

-I am not allowed to get hold of a paperclip, glue little eyes to it, stand it up on a piece of lined paper and call it Clippy.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                        New one from this morning:

-I am not allowed to get hold of a paperclip, glue little eyes to it, stand it up on a piece of lined paper and call it Clippy.
                        "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• I've tried most of these...

From my previous job at the gas station:

1. I cannot play with the toys that belong to the owners kid, even if they happen to be right at the register.

2. Don't stock the cigarettes at the 2nd store... even though the racks are empty and the customers keep requesting that item.

3, I can't prance about the parking lot unless i have a broom in my hand

3A: I can't ride said broom like a witch.

4. I cannot build a dog food fort just because the last guy who worked there did.

5. I cannot taunt the owners older daughter into scaring the pants off of his two year old son. Even if she had the idea first.

6 I can't simply watch the police pulling people over left and right in the parking lot during my shift.

7. I can't leave the register to go find my co worker in order to be able to leave the register to serve a customer.

7A. I can't shout at the top of lungs trying to get said coworkers attention either.

8. I can't sing karaoke on the speakers to songs I like.

Comment

• Not allowed to answer "Thank you" with "No Problem Sir/M'am/Madame"

Not allowed to laugh at myself when fixing a self mistake (Which helps my anxiety, but okay...)

Not allowed to answer phone in front of customers half the time

Not allowed to ignore the ringing phone in front of customers half the time.

Comment

• -When I return back to work with red hair*, I am not allowed to tell the kids that I have no soul.

*-I am planning on dying my hair either a copper red or a darkish red/brown. At the moment, I'm the only blonde at work and boy do I feel it

Comment

• Upon arriving in the breakroom for a break, it probably isn't a good idea to greet the co-workers already there taking their breaks with a hale and hearty "Guten Tag, you fucks!"

Same applies to customers entering the store at the start of our Black Friday Thursday sale.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X