This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teh salad is Teh Ghey

I have mentioned AssHat before in this thread. Somehow he still works here.

I go to Wendy's for lunch quite a bit, mainly because of their close proximity to my building. I get the caesar side salad quite a bit. I like it.

MINOR DEFAMATORY REMARKS ABOUT GAYS AHEAD

Me: Teh Ghey salad eater.

AH: AssHat

CCW: Cool CoWorker

Me: <munching munchily on leafy greens>

AH: Dude, is that a salad?

Me: Yes. <dumbass>

AH: FAG! Only fags eat salads, you must be a fag!

Me: Piss off. It's my personal time.

AH: FAG! I'm going to tell everyone that you're a fag!

Me: Go ahead. It will surely solidify their opinion of you.

AH: Whatev, fag. <enter CCW stage left> Hey, Jaded is a salad-eating FAG!!

CCW: I like salads. They're good.

AH: You're both fags! <points and laughs. no kidding.>

CCW: Dude, nearly everyday you do or say something that makes you look stupid. Today, this is it.

AH: You guys are fags. <leaves>

Me: Since we're both fags, I don't mind saying I love you in a totally nonsexual platonic way.

CCW: That guy is an idiot.

I sincerely hope AH chokes to death on his pork-rinds and Kool-aid tonite.
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Wow. Just wow. I never knew eating salad made one homosexual.

Too bad your coworker wasn't sent sailing out of the place via your manager's foot.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

i take it he's never heard about tossing.... ahem

i say... if he continues on... just tell him "Dude, stop including me in your fantasies!"
      that will prolly shut him up...unless he's like that military father from american beauty.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Wow. Just wow. I never knew eating salad made one homosexual.

Too bad your coworker wasn't sent sailing out of the place via your manager's foot.
        Being a clueless dipshit will not get you fired. Being a GM master certified tech who argues with management about policy will................<moment of silence for Big G.....>

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        i take it he's never heard about tossing.... ahem

i say... if he continues on... just tell him "Dude, stop including me in your fantasies!"
        that will prolly shut him up...unless he's like that military father from american beauty.
        I pwn him almost daily with gay jokes. He usually scurries from my sight. He thought he had the upper hand finding me alone. With a salad, of all things.

Comment

Did he seriously point while he said it?

Dude, this guy makes even my teenagers look totally evolved. Even they wouldn't say shit like that.
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            Did he seriously point while he said it?
            Yes.

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
            Dude, this guy makes even my teenagers look totally evolved. Even they wouldn't say shit like that.
            He makes a lot of teenagers look evolved.

Comment

People who do the most gay bashing are most likely hiding a deep, dark secret.

I had a trainee once who used the word "fag" way too much. I told him to knock it off. Granted, I don't have any real authority, but I don't need to tolerate stuff like that at work. Real adults can think of better insults to call others.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

my all time favorite thing to do is when people say my all time hated phrase "thats soooooo gay".....I simply reply with "noooo....thats not gay.....but I am...wanna party?

Note: I dont say this to complete strangers...I say this to people I am friends with or have some type of friendly relationship with. Its just my way of weening them off this gawd awful phrase.
                "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
                  CCW & Jadedcarguy: We're British cigarettes? Wha-?

Seriously though, that sounds like the kind of guy who gets Type II diabetes and a heart problems by the age of 30.
                  I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron View Post
                    Seriously though, that sounds like the kind of guy who gets Type II diabetes and a heart problems by the age of 30.
                    He's in his mid-twenties now, I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
                      Sounds to me like he's creating a hostile work environment.... Of course, if you don't have an HR department that will do anything about it, it's not worth bothering with, but one can always try.

Plus, there's a witness...

Eric the Grey
                      In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

I kinda want Caesar salad now
                        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

My husband loves salads. Actually, he tells me to make more salads (like entree salads - with meat and stuff on them). Does this mean I'm making my husband GHEY!?

Comment

Being a gay man myself, I can say without doubt that eating salad does not mean you're gay. Eating MEAT does. ;-)
                            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                              Being a gay man myself, I can say without doubt that eating salad does not mean you're gay. Eating MEAT does. ;-)
                              AAAANDD there goes Rule #1!

Comment

Working...
                              X